Tuesday, August 23, 2016

The Fuck it List


ive been in dat kind of a mood lately...its such a gawd liberating feeling to not just say that word..but to actually feel it inside yourself...

I mean we all got our own way..some of us got a good way..a bad way...a weird way..a creepy way..and just an out right dirty way..thats the dam beauty of being a human its a big blue world out there and if your doing right there aint nother one like you stumblin around this place....by the time i got this old..id  figured society had me believing  id have some sort of bucket list made up..ya know shit ya wanna get done before your numbers called to smoke those turds on your way to next place of eternal life...last few weeks ive caught myself walking the floors late at night wondering if there somethin wrong inside Ts grey matter cuz i still have not even filled one post it note with a my first drip in the bucket..maybe it would be different if i was near my death bed....but i gotta say this like dieting for me..makin to do list sometimes is just another way to follow a bunch tuff mudders..so im laying it down here to remind myself..to say fuck it T be different dont do it...i dunno if you got it in you..maybe find your way make it unique and hard for someone else to fill your steps..i love it when folks say ya know what this aint workin and i aint diggin the feelin this thing that is rubbin against my mysterious self being...i think im gonna say fuck...


somethin to think about or not..

No comments: