Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Lemmies house of eat shit

RBS should never change this kit..
the colors and font work so well

This bike says dont ride me ...just look at me.....and if you own anything just to look at your basically fuckin dumb




Love me the cannondale soo much..makes lil Gary think of Old school Mapei shit


OK..first thing..everyone knows I love women that really ride...im doubting this fancy gal does..she looks more like model..that being said she is workin that kit...The Oakleys if they are real are starting to grow on me...and well id love just about anything that sports that Ponytail...





NOT A METAL CHICK BUT DAM THOSE SHOES AND THAT TOP ARE ON THE METAL EDGE


No phart bike, 
Not properly dressed for the weather
twistin up that fake im having fun smile...

fucking staged..
but ill give her a pass just cuz




Let me tell you the reason why i hate 80s hair metal..


go home Dee..
paper champ


Life is too short not to laugh at your old man outta shape self..


No comments: