Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Lemmys House of Self improvement

I really like that Lathrup kit....not a fan of the orange helmet..i can see what they were shootin for but they missed it.. a black lid woulda pulled all together..when in doubt go black..unless yer local Giant rep is givin away free shit then its all bets off...
Pro-style here posers..that right top mount lever and the PC8...
i could never understand why people went into to full on hate mode with top mounts...
why does the legendary Wiz looks so good here...His helmet and shorts match...
nuff said
Grip Tape on the H2O cages...Hey Lowell fans take fuckin note...
3T grovel team paper heads coming to gravel a race next year
Tan sidewalls speak to me in such a fuckin cool way im erect teenage style
Red/white and Blue Ritchey 29er hardtail...quite possibly the most badass bike on earth a tad portly..but who gives a shit..its fuckin cool lookin
Back then no-one rode a 3T...
god that must of sucked...
The Most BADASS mofos to walk around Coney...
Not really a Metal fan..but even these could make a non Exploro ridin chump look stylish
Hey Fucker..were you gravling to today?
off a fuckin cliff hopefully...
I suppose this would be cool...
not as cool as 3T shit..
but cool
Its a sad fuckin day if this is were your sports going to....there is soo much gay shit going on here i might have to do a separate post on it..
makes me vomit in my mouth every time i look at this pic 
hey Lemmy what ya think of this do-it all rig?
Lemmy: I hate you..
whats with that stupid ass lookin fork?
Brain dead, total amnesia,
Get some mental anesthesia,
Don't move, I'll shut the door and kill the lights,
And if I can't be wrong I could be right,
All good clean fun,
Have another stick of gum,
Man, you look better already,
Motorhead, remember me now 

Motorhead,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Savage smash on the Tecnologia del Tubo Torino