Monday, November 27, 2017



I still care...
you only think I dont care..
but i do care
just cuz i dont show my ugly mug around here much anymore
doesnt mean i dont care
i still do even if its just two shits and whistle about your scene..


cuz i do...


But i gotta be honest with ya..its hard to get behind a movement when the movement aint producing no movement..
I mean the pre-reg for this weekends gig is lookin thinner than that 90s cocaine addicted super model Ts been fumblin with...

I mean it reminds of a time a long time ago before most were even pinin it on that we had a state championship that folks cared less about..i suppose its were we are headin titles dont often mean much..at least for some..never meant too much for T whos best on one day seemed kinda funky any-way..not takin anything away from those that got there name on the list

thats all for now...
T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen T