Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Saturday is Le Frost Cross! Pre-registration closes Wednesday at midnight


I care about the weather
I care bout your well being
Frozen toes. numb digits, Rosie cheeks, and cold peckers..
I care about toasted drive trains and mucked up shoes, and all that gooey stuff..

I think your gonna be surprised..me and Mother nature got this old school connection and she looks to be on the sunny side of life for the weekend..

we all know folks love a good old fashion mucky day to finish of the official of a crossers campaign...

But we also know freezin rain and turds from the sky isnt good for the general feeling of a party crowd grown weary of long season..

so mother nature is sending blessings..
dont be lame for her

1 comment:

Matt said...

I'd be there but...Saturday races