Monday, August 27, 2018

Did you know how much I love you?



Hey Hey Hey Hey...old time haters bet you didnt expect to see me tonight..

Hell you old rotten fools and snot noses prolly thought i was dead or worse sent out to pasture with all the other washed up suckas..

I told you dam fools I aint no paper champion..there has just been more Ts life than hanging out in this silly part of the intronet..but being since i thought this might be a good time to do a pre cum on a  a full wrap on the road scne i might just toss my 2 cents in before the folks at TMS throw some other washed up dead, ridiculous false super model or silly satanic sucka on the job..

Before i start I gots to say this.....funny thing is most dont even know me..

really know T..
he is like a ghost of sorts
I dont mind that

i think..almost like that Rollings Stones song Sympathy for the devil...


whats the words Mick uses...

I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul to waste
 or something like that...

Lots have changed in yo scne and im diggin it..

I even heard one back street hater call it fight club

i suppose you all know the first rule of fight club dont cha...?

I also adopted this way in my ol aging years.... i think as human can say the absolute truth and if that other human or humans are on the same wave length no butt hurt is involved

just cuz a human states an opinion doesn't mean we all cant be humans together..

like that bumper sticker on that Kia Prancer i saw this morning
COEXIST..

Bah

So summer is closin the scene is moving towards sweater weather..
I saw and have been told lots of different things..some true, some not and some well it up you
because its already past time aloted to me tonight im gonna go with what i know and list my thoughts concerns and just plain worthless dopethrone opinion...

Now who the hell thought that was good title..gawd al mighty 

Big buck gravel races
super model thin road races
training races
death races
big Money crits
race car track worlds
divorce and births
familys, and the single life
egos and hate
love and even death
springflings
road kings
and the next big thing
Benny
Scotty
Tommy
Emily and Danny
disc brakes
cheap skates
cheap sunglasses
long hairs
Mohawks
comebacks
heart attacks
sell outs
and scary fast chicks
 ugly kits
failed leadouts
big mouths
mercenary's
gold buckles
hand bags
glad rags
douche bags
Evil-dudes and lil Ponys
new dialed bikes and worn out ass cheek bearing shorts
thos that know and thos that think they know
low turnouts
mediocre payouts
state championships and lack of
multitudes of podiums
Kolo-TC
brothers
friends
acquaintances
false friends
believers
deceivers
the easily insulted
posers
losers
choosers
pro-deals\
bro-deals
big-deals and no deals
thank yous
silly
dumb
pathetic





feel free to think whatever you want to
 the world is yours...

thats just alittle of what ive observed and have received form tms near and  from my far..
they say the sport is on the upswing,
i dunno those that used to remember the EbnFlo theory of years ago might agree...

because im me and and im not you

Well, I hope that someday, buddy
We have peace in our lives


 i love quoting great humans

Forever T



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom Burke only races to beat Scotty A

Anonymous said...

gonna be a great CX series

Anonymous said...

Gun to tape!!!!

Anonymous said...

Bruh

Henrietta Collins said...

Disc wheels

Anonymous said...

9:34 PM
uff