Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Interview with a Vampire



1.Cross bikes weighing less than 17 pounds
2.Chicks in Flannel
3.The right amount of cleavage
4.switchblades
5.The Pony
6.The Grayling Giant
7.Ally Watts
8.The Bell Lap
9.Led Zeppelin
10.Tasty Waves
11. PBJs...
12.Owls..

All things Raddness...but WOA wait for a second.., Number seven down on that list never appeared on the original Friday 200 Baddass list  http://themichiganscene.blogspot.com/2014_10_01_archive.html

But if you have been paying attention the list is alive and constantly being added and massaged..

So whats Up with number seven...Dam the Instgrantgram world is chocked full of some crazy ass things...man or man you name your poison and fetish, and it's probably out there but in between crazy ass shit..sometimes you just run across rad humans, that spread good vibes and expect nothing in return.....Thats when maybe weeding through all crap is was worth it

TMS had the honor to catch up with a cool human that always keeps us on an even keel...
Tonight its Ally Watts, she rides, cooks... is a mom..those rad tattoos, and has a killer sock game going on...

When I was a kid
I wanted to be a comedian when I grew up. I loved writing jokes and skits. I was always making my classmates laugh! I’d get in trouble a lot a school for disrupting class.

I got into cycling 
when I was in my late 20’s after teaching spin classes for years. The reason I purchased my first bike was to raise money for diabetes. Many people in my family, including my mom, are diabetic!

When it comes to music 
I listen to 90’s hip hop, some modern rap, techno dance and bands like Radiohead and Sigur Ros.

One thing I learned the hard way
is to be careful with the people who say they’re your friends. Real friends have been very hard for me to come by and I’ve had my heart broken by people who claimed to love me as a person, but really only wanted to use me.

One skill I wish I had
was the ability to sing well. I love music and I love to sing, but my voice is terrible!

If I could be a professional athlete in any sport during any time period
I’d be a professional figure skater in the 1990’s like Kristi Yamaguchi.

If I found $20
I would look around and ask if anyone lost $20 and if I couldn’t find the person who dropped it I’d buy someone’s lunch or give it to a homeless person.

Besides my kiddo, the coolest thing I ever made 
was a bed frame out of scrap wood.

On any given day you can find me
at home working on my website, answering messages and slowing checking things off my to-do list. Most days involve riding on Zwift, running or lifting at the gym.

I can cook a pretty good 
vegan tamale, enchilada, rice and beans.

The weirdest thing that ever happened to me on a ride
was when someone followed me home. This guy in a big ‘ole truck yelled and honked at me at a stoplight. He followed me into my neighborhood so I stopped to see what he wanted and he just said “Hey! I love your Instagram. I don’t ride bikes, but I love your tattoos! Sorry If I startled you…” Then the guy in the passenger offered me a doughnut and water!

The silliest thing about the road cycling world is
how fickle people can be.

The toughest thing about having great hair is
the hour-long process of washing, blow-drying and styling.

I’m pretty into
baking, writing and reality TV.

This one time
I faked getting a flat to get out of a group ride.

In my fridge you can
find kombucha, almond milk, greens, yogurt and veggies.

The most inspirational person to me is my mom.
She was a single parent of 4 and schoolteacher.

Live free or die
trying.


man you gotta love a gal being flat-faced honest about faking a flat... and that owl on the thigh...............fucking awesome





Ally Watts
https://www.wattagecottage.com/
https://www.wattagecottage.com/blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M IN LOVE WITH ALLY WATTZ

Anonymous said...

9:37 PM

AMEN super cool person

Matt said...

Nice, I'm glad I'm bald.