Monday, November 22, 2021

 


KWOW! 29 degrees on this glorious Monday!

I don’t have to tell you campers what today is...I’m sure you all know it’s only 120 days until Barry Roubaix!  Jajaja just kidding with you! But I am a little more than happy on this particular Monday, why? Because I always love the Thanksgiving week no matter where I am at, who doesn’t love a holiday revolves around just being thankful for the simplest things in our life.

And with that I’m sure there’s more than a few of you out there the cyclocross season is creeping to a close and you can get back to the normal way of riding a bike. Not sure what majority thought about the weekend in Michiganscene cyclocross, but someone had to be crowned the state champion. Congratulations to all you deserve more than just random likes. If I was your boss I’d give you the day off. Nice to see the Burke family keep the cup one more year, I couldn’t imagine anyone appreciating that dusty piece of history more than the Burke family. The Masters group looked to be race to watch, lots of heart, and well if I can be soo bold expensive bikes in that field. Must be a beautiful time to be bicycle competitor, that time when expendable income starts come into your house, the kids grow up move out the house and off the payroll for good, allowing you to keep with your riding partner on who has the latest most sonically tricked out bicycle..

Oops..I’m waay over on time. Have a fantastic day and an even better week. Take time to tell someone you don’t always tell on how thankful you are to have them in your life

Regards Tripper 

No comments: