Tuesday, August 30, 2022



Year after year..

Summer after summer...

Season after season..

Blah Blah..Blah...

I know what you all are thinking..

Holy steaming cat turds on a hot Tuesday afternoon what in gods awful whereabouts are you doing here..?

I’m still around just cuz my basement ain’t open, don’t mean I ain’t paying attention, I’m still watching, and contrary to popular rumor, I still got a decent wattage at threshold.

But bah..let’s cut to the point...since the Fonz and Cunningham dropped the ball with there cool cool summer shtick..they left me with no choice, and try to save whats left

Spending the summer in Michigan ain’t easy now a days but that don’t mean it ain’t got no worth and with all the babble on gravel let’s not forget to give the utmost importance to Kudos to the roadshow..normally I never like to let the cat outta of the bag bout the long running, utterly ridiculous, and confusing Friday 15 before it’s dropped..

But today I’m gonna make an exception...

"The boys of summer" 

who, why and wtf...


See u on Friday morning suckas..

No comments: