Friday, November 25, 2022



  1. Only fan pages...I get it...it’s like a modern day magazine subscriptions, and it’s keeping people working I get it..  but I don’t get real human contact is still available for most people
  2. Sessions at DTE, I get it... segments got boring, but I don’t get it isn’t riding enough anymore ?
  3. Everwresting..I get it life’s all about climbing mountains..but doing it inside on a stationary trainer? I don’t get it...
  4. Zwift racing, I get it, and applaud it, but has anyone actually been around dedicated zwifters on an outside level... I don’t get it.
  5. Fast food..I get it ..it’s yummy...but it cost as much now a days as a human kidney in Guatemala...I don’t get it...
  6. Collecting things, I get it, it’s a challenge and fun to show off your shit..but I don’t get it...your actually just being a organized hoarder.
  7. Micro blading your eyebrows...I get it everyone is striving for perfection...I don’t get it..take the time trim that shit..
  8. 3D printers..I get it..but I don’t get it..
  9. Coloring your hair...I get it, the youth look is good for your ego, I don’t get it..done right aging can be awesome.
  10. Hunters, I get it...it’s the thrill of the kill and controlling the population, but promoting it on the back of pickup trucks....I don’t get it.
  11. Shaving your arms, I get it...but anyone who is not a pro...I don’t get it...
  12. Slayers first album...I get..anything that came I don’t get it..
  13. Mustard and Ketchup on hotdogs or hamburgers..I get it...but can you really decipher the taste? I don’t get it.
  14. Big travel bike south of bridge..I get it...it’s cool..and humans are easily lured. But isn’t it a tad excessive..I don’t get it.
  15. This blog...it’s fun to share Rad shit, and fling the occasional turd...but doesn’t TMS have a real life...I don’t get it..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To each their own I suppose, but you go to hell and you die over #12🖕🖕

the MICHIGANSCENE said...

Waaaaa.....