Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Hard pills to swallow

 


Yo dawg..

You ever look in the mirror, uno first thing before u even sit down?

You ever really think about diet, do you drink enough water, get proper wrest..?

Yo dawg..

You ever really think on how well you treat friends, show kindness to coworkers heck even yo best partner?

You ever give it a thought, I’m actually doing the right things to adequately maximize my time doing the things I passionately love to to do

You ever read the definition of passion..routine, sanity, insanity, redundancy? 

You dawg..

You probably asking yourself at least what in the god awful smelly kid poop finger is T ranting about now?

I mean let’s face it

We all swallow hard pills probably every day and we all don’t realize it..life …one of the hardest pills swallow and every day we wake up to brand new unopened bottle..

But cuz i always like to keep my brain moving in positive directions I ask you these questions, as much as I ask myself them..


Life moves fast…and if don’t slow down more than once and awhile…you might possibly miss it..

Or worst yet just be oatmeal…


Get my drift? 

No comments: