Saturday, March 08, 2008

Catchin up with Ben Renkema

Ben Renkema, is the next scener steppin out, and rightfully so, as he has proven for the most part he was the WHEEL when it came to Mi field sprints, heres a look at whats goin on, in the the life...of Ben
For 2008 I am racing with the turin U-25 pro development team. The team is new for 2008 with 6 racers from the midwest including Greg Christian. We have a ton of support for the season and have a ton of big races planned with victories in mind.

The main focus will be on doing NRC races and bigger races around the country so I can make it to the next step. I am from michigan and I will definitely find time to do some Michigan races. I will do Kensington between Joe Martin and Leelanau. Rockford and a few others will also be on the schedule. I am also really looking forward to the Grand rapids Crit in September.

The winter training is going better than years past. I am a lot stronger this winter. I hit the weights hard and the trainer hard and the motivation is through the roof! I have been down south a few times this winter to train and am currently in the north GA mountains training.

Right now I am racing full time, I stoped school last semester to focus just on racing. I am working a little to make money for the summer but other than that it's all training right now. I did not quit school I am just pursuing diffrent things right now. I don't love school and I love racing so I am trying to get payed for what I love to do.

Haha, yes that was a bad showing but I had fun! I crashed bad the week before at Leelanau and wanted some revenge so I borrowed a bike from the specialized rep (Bill Shoeman) and did the race. My right hand was pretty cut up and my whole right side was raw so it was very hard! I love cross; I raced a ton when I was younger, but it's hard to do a full season of road and cross. Every year I decide to hit the cross scene hard core but at the end of the road season I'm ready to start lifting weights. I am sure I will be seen here and there at a cross race having fun.

Thanks for the interview guys see you soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who else from MI is on the Turin team? Looks like Chris Uberti from the South Lyon Cycle Racing Team (he won the Cat 3 Cone-Azalia race last year) also joined.

Can Ben confirm!!!???

Congrats Ben & Greg! Good luck in 2008!!!! We'll be rooting for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Chris Uberti, Ben Renkema, Seth Meyer, Matt Belcher, Greg Christian, Derek Laan, Dallas Fowler

Timothy Finkelstein said...

Ben,
I'll be in north GA from the 21st-28th of this month...are you still going to be down there then?

Anonymous said...

снять проститутку на час во владимире бляди томска сайт моментальных секс знакомств голые проститутки толстые секс знакомства актау казахстан проститутка ЖЕНЯ интим знакомства без регистрации по г стерлитамак проститутки Калуги интим на 1 раз в курильске комната 1 ру интим знакомства секс знакомства воронеж секс знакомства новосибирска welcome guest гей секс знакомства киев хвалынск знакомства секс знакомства зрелых женщин
интим в белорусии
шлюхи йошкар олы
где стоят проститутки в троицке
молоденькие проститутки москвы по 500 рублей
метрополь проститутки
мишель интим услуги
проститутки с севера


Карина шлюха Нижний новгород секс в альметевске интим знакомства петрозаводск индивидуалистки с перспективой развития отношений секс знакомства + без смс украина секс знакомства новокуйбышевск секс знакомства в салавате шлюхи саранска сайт интим знакомств наб. челны секс знакомства нн проститутки смоленской области есть ли в новотроицке проститутки секс знакомства фото анкеты секс знакомства ровно индивидуалки м динамо проститутки в сергиевом посаде за пять интим за деньги нефтеюганск проститутки на метро бабушкинская проститутки м речной вокзал москва сексзнакомства бельгия калининград секс знакомства

[url=http://www.blogada.ru/2011/luchshie-futbolki.html?replytocom=8 ]интим с армянкой за деньги москва [/url]
[url=http://drivers-blog.ru/novinki-avtomobiley/modnyj-tip-citroen-lacoste/comment-page-1?replytocom=1129 ]шлюхи тувы [/url]
[url=http://bilet-kiev.hiblogger.net/1061867/add_comment.html?parent_id=4935988 ]серпухов секс знакомство [/url]

Anonymous said...

фото проститутки в санкт петербурге проститутки московская область город домодедово интим знакомства волгоградская область знакомства фистинг проститутки эстонии проститутки краснодара на ночь мужские интим услугах в ташкенте малолетки секс знакомства коломна шлюхи телефон индивидуалки марьино интим массаж г Курска а есть ли сайты реальные интим знакомства благовещенск секс знакомства

парни знакомства вологда

Anonymous said...

[url=http://loveepicentre.com/faq.php][img]http://loveepicentre.com/uploades/photos/3.jpg[/img][/url]
dating bad girls good guys [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]instant messaging dating[/url] dating benalmadena
books rules of dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/map.php]hiv bi dating[/url] 50 and over dating
dating information [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]who's michael buble dating now[/url] heavy metal dating sites