Saturday, December 06, 2008

wakin the dead

yea see what happens when danzig comes around... i was happy lyin in my dam box, now i gotsta report on some bullshit i dont know a rats ass about. and i thought the clay was cold?
Let me be the first to chime in, I have no goddam idea whats gonna happin this weekend, a bunch skinny men ridin bicycles in the snow makes no dam sense to me. If were up to me i would toss a snow white chicken out there and let em have at. No classes one big cluster fuck. trippin and slidin fumblin, all for the love of money.
GOD DAM YOU DANZIG. you should left me be.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll all be Saari you came out this weekend, because there is only one winner!

Born2CX

Anonymous said...

gaslight sucked with the mixed fields.

Anonymous said...

Dexter crit is the best

the MICHIGANSCENE said...

yes agree, but what happened to it?