Saturday, December 06, 2008

you woulda thought i wasnt comin back?

my middle name is death so i thought it would be very befitting i come back and talk about it with you motherfuckers, If you new what i was really thinking you would probably want me put away.
lets just say This Cyclocross thing fits into my way of thinking, i don't think its so much the pedaling of bicycles that i like, UH i think its more the amount of pain you have to endure just to do it. WIN LOSE OR DRAW, whether its the thought of weather causing undo grief or the fact you will be suffocating while in pain tickles my fancy. As far as throwin out bullshit predictions, hell that's for the ones layin down $5 bets, Not me man no way.. I was taught at very young age you never never count anyone out. Its not matter of who is the most hyped or blog favorite or even the one thats been hot.., its who is the strongest both physical and mental on that given day. simple...Who cracks last wins. next time you run into face to face we can talk more on the whole pain subject.
good luck motherfuckers.
and remember my words,
I DONT MIND THE PAIN

No comments: