Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BASHERS CORNER

We all do it, and its been done to us, bashing, picking, poking, bad mouthin, trash talking, shit talk etc, Well welcome to bashers corner , Every Tuesday we will have our guest columnist bash or trash talk something nearest to all of us, you can agree dis agree or trash talk it. everything is fair game in bashers corner.
No Wave ASSHOLE

Point: Hey ASSHOLE! Yeah you, you fuckin prick. What, are too good? Are you somehow better than me? I'm riding along and acknowledge your presence as a fellow human being enjoying a bicycle ride with a simple wave. And you can't even show me the common courtesy of a wave in return? What the fuck? Is my bike not cool enough? I don't have on the right sponsors clothing? Am I wearing the wrong brand of sunglasses? Did I dare not shave my legs today? Are you too busy keeping glued to your PowerTap? What is your problem? Its a simple wave. Don't want to take your hands off the bar? Fine, give me a nod. I'm respecting you as someone that clearly has something in common with me. I'm just looking for mutual respect. Karma baby, karma.

Counterpoint: Oh, I get it. Because I happen to be riding a bike, I have to somehow be involuntarily indoctrinated into your little club? I drive a car too, do I to wave at all other motorists? Wave all you like, but I might not be in the mood. I don't even know who the hell you are! Don't sign me up for something I didn't ask for and don't get all pissy just because I may not be a cheery happy go lucky little pussy who has to have a stupid bond just because we share the same form of transportation. Fuck that shit.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA... right, hey man if Im out on a hard ride I may not be the obviously friendliest rider. It depends on many things. So people should not get all bent out of shape over a wave or something. It is nice to have that ride thing in common, but were not all ambassadors all the time.

Anonymous said...

Jeep CJ drivers wave to Jeep CJ drivers...

Anonymous said...

agree but...a simple nod would be nice. the stone cold gunslinger face is worth nothing in THE REAL world.
save that for the thursday night worlds

Anonymous said...

motor cycle riders wave at motor cycle riders.

Bushwick Bill said...

Yes, it is I says me
And all who agree
Are more than three, cause they’re we

Yes, YO!
I’m in the house now for sure
Because I wanna talk about the hearts of men
Who knows what evil lurks within them

Anonymous said...

scary

Anonymous said...

hey, who's the hottie with the wooden stake? Rrrrrraaaarrr!

Anonymous said...

im one of those guys that dont wave, dont take it personal, im just not the waving type.

Gold Diggers said...

Go TMS!

Anonymous said...

I stop to smell the flowers.....

Anonymous said...

yea!

Anonymous said...

Not only will I not wave back. I will run you down and punch you in the face sucka. Im out to ride. You want to play patty cake too?

Anonymous said...

I nod at co-workers I pass in the halls

Anonymous said...

my take is, im too busy training, i got miles to do, watts to burn, limited time to be the friendly biker. Im not slighting you, i just have a job to do and spreadin love while doing it is not one of them, you want waves and kindness? go do a charity ride, the worlds a rough place right now. no hard feelings
just hard truth.