Monday, October 11, 2010

Side By Side


No i didn't go the the happily named UCI 3 day, like every other die in the wool crosser from the The Great lakes state, i stayed home I had shit to do, I can keep up with out going every fuckin weekend. I just have priority's I did however hear we had a decent showing. Since i cant speak tid bits and details, I can brief it. The Guy who said at one time he is RETIRED from pro cycling, but still wants to "mix it up with the kids.". did pretty darn well Jon Card rode tuff all weekend...I like that word RETIRED..I hope when I retire my pin head managment doesnt put me one the go like ol JC,!
Pin head: management HEY Henry...
Henry: Yes?
Pin Head Management: i know your retired and all but do you think you can hit up these 2 shows this weekend with That Bieber kid?
Henry:Yea well im kinda retired from doing it Full Time...sure HELL im used doing at least a half dozen, NO problem..

No way man. The skinny horse ran fast as he could, Timmy stumbled a few times, and that Salt was decent, many oped to go low an Argyle troop stepped down Coffee drinker Dave Johnson feels good when he drinks that over priced Kool Aid. I like em Cheap and Black! The Only 2 women that count in Miscene cross road SIDE by SIDE.. that's all I know..
Oh and before the JB fellow starts calling me out..the Big Bad wolf had the lesser known s home for some of his cross filled fun antics upstate. Tom Burke managed a win over cross newbies, and the CARzy relay was a hit. I had heard JB was all about cross, he even bleeds muddy water. But I don't know how factual that shit is..

'Heres your thought for the day...

“I have heard people say that they felt closer to their parents after they have died. Maybe if I treat people as if they were dead, I could get along with them better”

Everyone needs to think about it.

RESULTS: for those that need to know, you need to go..
www.truesport.com

8 comments:

Henrietta Collins said...

That Bieber kid? That's funny shit, but what about Lady Gaga?

Got results?

the MICHIGANSCENE said...

No.

Anonymous said...

Love Woody!!!

Anonymous said...

Love Woody!!!

Anonymous said...

Unofficial, but for the three days of racing down in Cinci, I heard...

Weinert 2nd, 5th & 4th
Card 3rd, 2nd & 3rd
Saari - Maybe 6th/7th, ?, 2nd
Moncel - Didn't race, Dnf, Maybe 8th/9th

All else who may have gone, sorry but no results.

Anyone else can confirm.

the MICHIGANSCENE said...

thanks

Anonymous said...

moncel is a chode

Anonymous said...

Yea so, but he is dam good in the Sack!