Thursday, November 24, 2011

B thankfull

Photobucket



Today i awoke feeling like someone caged the sun, grey to the touch and not super motivated to get it on . I rose , kicked the dog and said lets go. After headin downstairs i checked all the meters in my room and it put T in the right frame. Im thankfull for being able to suck it in today. And i thought id shout it out to anyone that would listen..although i cant quite possible call em all out here are few the flew into to T cranium




On this Day im TMS thankfull for:




all sceners far and near.



Bells and whistles



coffee



cheetah



Tailwind cross



Kisscross



anon
Surly bastards



MBRA's



music in my ears



Wolverines



the wind at my rear



the sun on my back



the rain on my face



the snow



the pain...



cougars



the seasons



sleep, and lack of



modern medicine



goofballs




HATRED, because without it.. there can be no love..



the passing of 2011



the coming of 2012




roll on TMS..... and thanks again for keepin it Alive

2 comments:

Surly Bastard said...

Happy T Day T.

Anonymous said...

dont forget.
Invitational Cyclocross coming up