Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dont Believe the Hype of TAO and shit.

 So here we go again another useless shit post composed  haphazardly  and drifted to you via the poorest grammar that I can banter out.. but all the while its neatly wrapped in package so complex that its guaranteed to waste the solid time of updating the status of any important fool silly enough to stumble through it.
There i said I aint lying and i don't buy into the hype...Hype? what Hype? My hype..the hype of JTP, the real Miscene, the winners of the triple trail challenge, the king of shit. The Crybabies, the HATERS the Fakers..the takers, users and losers..those that roll and the one that really knows..all the while not to slight those that think they know..I know... I know faces are getting red and hate is getting composed...about what the hell is this colossus waste of time?
I gotta speak for myself on this one.. i dunno bout the others..but i dont take this shit all too serious..may seem like it, I know people think "T aint got no life".. spends countless hrs hovering over the social network and what not. just waiting to grab pics and rumors, facts and out right lies.. to create another useless shit post to a fill the void in this made up world.
Fact is... that couldn't be any farther from the truth..yea i snoop around so what... not anymore than most sceners do..but i tell this i keep this shit runnin for the pure entertainment and sole purpose of keeping unity aligned..i merely put forth the tablet that TMS has created.. for all of you, to go free rein to graffiti whatever they feel is necessary..the post and comments speak for themselves.  If  this thing continues to eat itself to the point of full consumption..I aint gonna lose sleep.. As i know i aint anymore than what i am.. and if i know 92% of my solid supporters they feel the same about themselves..and those  that don't? well all i can say is If your collecting checks for busting out hot laps, and winning the Barry Riech memorial crit..power on..

I dont expect no hippie love in,
Its a pretty fun place this Miscene is ..enjoy it for what its worth. i am

Love ya T

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like tms, its the only place you can sit on acid and cyber-bully at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Slayer loves this shit. malcuntant, halosiongenin, egotistical, haten, inbreed bitches your all my family. Love this shit keep it going.......

Anonymous said...

REIGN IN BLOOD!

Anonymous said...

tms needs to Strava

Anonymous said...

stop wasting time talkin about these suckas choking on their own spit. Lets here about the boys and girls that laid it all out in Wisco, swamp thing and rhonde last weekend.

another-anon-tms-post said...

its coming...

Anonymous said...

strava wtf

Anonymous said...

JTP you say who is this JTP.

Anonymous said...

A legend in his own mind apparently

Anonymous said...

Ronde love!!!

Anonymous said...

Screw TMS.....screw everybody!

Anonymous said...

too bad i didnt get invited cuz
ronda love for 45$ seemed kinda steep.

JTP said...

WWJTPD?

Adam said...

You have to spend more time and money to get the occasional free bread crumbs. I'll give a seminar on it sometime.

Anonymous said...

i would assume he would,run a batch off by hand?

Anonymous said...

Ronde had half off pricing ($24) on registration earlier this year

Anonymous said...

commitment has been my down fall i suck!

BrAdLaKo said...

Fucking haters..... let's talk about who's going to take the K2 crown - Sven or York... my $$ is on York.

Anonymous said...

what about peak to peak?

Anonymous said...

i'm not near these days. i'm in outer space. i'm orbiting the planet in a tiny control module. but i can feel you all down there. seething. breathing. and weaving. weaving little plots and wonderful schemes. steam-trains and giant knuckles made of gold cracked and flexed before a table made of pure black wrought iron. that's you all. you are the knuckles of gold. crack. crack. you make my heart light and my eyes dark.

Anonymous said...

Eyes upon me
Watching me in my perpetual sleep
Dreams deceive me
My future depends on a mindless dream
I've fallen from promises
Damned to take risks on my own
The masterful science that freezes your
Mind and your soul
The wretched dream is realized
The human race is to be crystallized

Thoughts of laughter
Filling the head of the master in charge.
Worlds of wonder
Is this a cure or a painless death
I'll fight and resist
Till they all see the end that is near
The doctors the lawers and G-men
Are living in fear
Living my life with one distant hope
A cure that will kill my invincible foe

Anonymous said...

is there room for me in the module too?

Anonymous said...

me too, lets get the heck outta here

Anonymous said...

Everyone, just shut the fuck up and ride your bikes!

Anonymous said...

woooo wooooo wooo

finally someone speaks sense.

Anonymous said...

yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh buddy

hey buddy