Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesdays with Lemmy


When its a "no call no show"..who do they call? I dont fucking know but today they called your favorite fuckin HATER..only i really ain't in the mood to be here.and the hatin aint flowin today to be frank..In all do respect Im part of TMS and even I am sick of TMS..but since im here I cant help but say something to waste your precious time..
I stop by from time to time and briefly read the worthless post laid out for you..the comments fuckin kill me some worth while.. some ain't worth the powder to blow em to hell..one comment recently stood sorely out in my burned out mind..  
"That's part of the problem. Kinda like a drug dealer giving your kid drugs. He didn't make them doit but sure was a part in the activity. TMS is toxic and does no good for the sport of racing" 
 I don't know about the drugs and your kids part that's even alittle extreme for even a huge hatin asshole like myself..i do get it..but more so the.. "TMS is toxic and does no good for the sport of racing" ...I think it would be more accurate in comparison if stated."If punk Rock was toxic and no good for music all you rotters would still be listening to the "Bay City Rollers while warming up for the State Time Trial at Hines drive"..
I aint goin soft on you bastards..but until better comes along even good comes from the worst..

face it TMS is all just a screamin fuckin bloody mess.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you hate me after what I say
Can't put it off any longer
Just gotta tell you anyway


Bye baby, baby bye bye

Hater said...

Keepon hatin on me cuz I'm write. In the end a betta will come along. TMS will be gone by Labor Day!

the MICHIGANSCENE said...

thank god

Anonymous said...

HATER HATER HATER!

Anonymous said...

Bye baby, baby bye bye

Hater said...

Hahahaha! Suckers who take this shiz seriously. I even got TMS to jump in. All of you dope and suck at life.