Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Glenns Power Rankings


MRT: so Glenn refresh me how is this gonna work?

Glenn: after I collect my guesstimated DATA, I will take a Guesstimated baseline 30 minute threshold wattage number..because cross is such tech savvy sport where sheer watts are not always the winner..were gonna give a + or - of say 5.. for the following
1.pedaling efficiency
2.skills, dismounts and running
3. cornering technique
4. there mental being.

make sense T? or do i need to elaborate more in depth?

MRT: makes sense to us, so your saying a person could put out X number whats but cant corner worth a dam, and is a head case, which in this case may lower his Miscen CX power ranking.

Glenn: correct

MRT: I gotta feeling your gonna have some upset folks not catching your drift and be well down right grouchy.

Glenn: that's OK im used to people not getting, why the hell should they now, Im just doing the fuckin assignment TMS threw at me.

MRT: so, lets roll..

Glenn: In time dont be so dam impatient your like a small fuckin child.

No comments: